View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 10:20 AM
YukonViv

hi all!!!!

Well, I missed the last meeting on Saturday so stopped by the quilt shop to pick up my clue this week. LOL, the QS owner knows me so well!!! She asked if I was keeping up, I said sort of...she said I knew it! She's been waiting for that as she was surprised that I signed up for the mystery quilt.

The MQ is being hosted by one of the instructors/employees of the shop, that's who convinced me to try it. And it's ok...but my style is more random, and not really doing what everyone else is doing.

In hindsight, it may be more exciting if like some of you I picked my own fabrics. My QS owner tells me I'm very particular about my fabrics LOL...and no that's a good thing really. I'm off the wall and she loves it b/c colours and patterns don't scare me.

So it could be that I'm working (not working) on something that really isn't my type fabric. I did go into it thinking it would be a great gift at Christmas for someone in my family, again something I don't usually do. I love to make quilts and projects without a purpose and when I'm done they always end up having a perfect home to go to.

So it's time to buck up and deal with my issues and just do it. I'm off work today as I went home with a migraine yesterday...my eyes are still a tiny bit sore and my neck hurts but I'm getting ansty sitting here on the couch.