Thread: Pass the Block
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 10:52 AM
rfbrazell

As for the 4 small panels, I was hopeing someone would include them in a border for the peter pan quilt for judys charity, uf not no worries. That would be great to do the peacock emboirdery feathers in pink. Also, if you have a couple different sizes, there is very faint light aqua/ teal in the bird maybe some those colors in the feathers, what ever you think.
timing on the centers maybe 2 weeks before you send it to the next person. I just feel like I need to put my energy into the centers I have and will send the santa next time. It sounds like everyone is like me and just want to get it done and send it out. That's a good thing and a bad thing, especially with multiple centers..... What ever you think I will do.
Robert

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 View Post
Amber and I get it first (pirate) so we can incorporate it into that one I didn't know if you wanted to send those separate as charity ones and I needed to make a schedule for them.
As to not doing it (santa) this time I may have just timed it wrong I had 5 at once too right now I have 4 I'm working on after sending 3 that I finished out so I need to time them spaced out better.
So if you want to do it when you catch up that is fine and keep the peacock the way it is I'm on the peacock list and I have great feather embroiderys that I can do let me know.