View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 06:44 AM
MsPintoBean

Here's something you might try: Keep your eyes open for a quilt show in your area, check the vendor list to see if Janome will be there. If so, try and go. When I went to the Dallas Show (which is where I saw and bought my Artistic 18), not only was the district sales manager there, but so was a national Janome educator, she is the one that demo'd the machine and the computerized software. If enough people complain, maybe you can get an educator to come to central Florida to do a class for y'all. I just checked the Janome Event web site, they will be at the MIAMI HOME DESIGN SHOW this weekend 1901 Convention Center Drive Miami Beach, FL 33139. If calling customer service or appearing at one of the show events doesn't work for you, I have the email address for the District Sales Manager that we met in Dallas, he seemed to care. He was very generous with me and my husband and gave us micro handles, ruler mat and open toe stippling foot at no additional charge. Ask your dealer if they can request and set up a class hosted by a Janome national educator. Good luck. I hope that what you all are experiencing is not typical, it's scaring me.