Old 03-26-2012, 05:38 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Packages are in the mail !!!!!!!!

Except Mitesas - still need to cut up the FABS for her swap -- sorry Mitesa...

These were some pretty pretty oranges.. I'm not an orange fan like mrsSherbert, but wow these we're really nice.. Not an ugly one in the bunch!!! Some are perfect for ISpy quilts too.. I'm glad we swapped oranges ...

Ok so now that these are out - on to BATIKS !!!!

If you wanna join- and haven't sent me an email- please do so soon. As I will be posting a thread for the rest of the QB members.. I wanted to make sure you all had the heads up First...

Batiks do not have salvages so no need to send them in BUT I still need a sample on Baggie AND on a cardboard with ur info on it.. No exceptions !!! Makes it hard to find the owners of the sqs like the baggies I posted a few posts up.. Also please please label your baggies with your return addy - on another swap a package was recd chewed up and contents were missing.. If your addy is on the baggies it gives a greater chance to finding its way home again... Also when in doubt use clear packing tape to secure the envelope - if you tape the label, go all the way around the envelope.. If your po is giving you fits please let me know as I have a USPS email of how much tape you can use .. And believe me it's a lot ...