View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:04 PM
skothing

Originally Posted by JanTx View Post
My husband retired this year - too soon, too soon! He's now 59, hated his job, up and retired. SOOOO our income went down when i hadn't expected it to and ... he's home all day. So I won't be retiring anytime soon. I teach school and teach 23 piano students in the hours after school - until 8:00 PM 4 days a week. I've always taught piano, but limited it to 15 kids. Right now I just don't expect to ever retire. Not enough money and currently don't want to be home watching hubby do ... not much! My biggest worry is that I'll get so resentful that we'll both be miserable.
my husband retired in 09 one year later PBGc took over and cut his pension by1,000 dollars a month. it is amazing that he can watch tv so long. I get bored. Well even with our home and cars paid off it has been tuff. I find I have to ask for help as i work 40 hrs a week and often 50hrs. So tonight to get his attention I set 3 trash cans on the on the front porch and left for work. yeap they where there when I came home. I can step over them and did. Finally he asked what they where doing there. I said I am waiting on santa to take care of them. Thick! I can wait him out.