Old 04-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Maggiemay

Hi Everyone- Wow, doesn't it seem like April has just flown by?? I can't believe it is the 10th already! I had a nice Easter with my family at our friend's house. Can't say I ate all that well, but it could have been worse I guess. I did manage to stay away from the Easter candy this year.

Cindy, I got my FQ in the mail just yesterday. Sorry it will be a few days late! Are you feeling better?

I hope you are having fun on your new machine Blondeslave! How exciting! And congrats on last month's weight loss too!

Sassey, maybe you could meet with a nutritionist while in the hospital to help set up an eating plan for you. With your medical issues it may be helpful to get some advice. Hope you are on the mend.

Good job giving up the soda Alicat! Not easy, I know. I drank tons of soda (although we call it pop in Ohio!) in my 20's & remember being quite addicted. Now I drink the occasional diet coke when out but not very often. I do dring a lot of carbonated water though! My favroite is Arrowhead Lemon Essence- no cals or sodium, just the bubbles I like!

Gayle, your salsa sounds wonderful! Do you use a food processor? I do when I make salsa in the summer when we grow tomatoes. I only make a few cups at a time though. My favorite store bought is Rojo's Restaurant Style. Wish I had some this morning with the big egg frittata (broccilli, muchrooms, 2 lite sausages, 2 eggs, 1/8 cup cheese) I made. I only had Pace on hand.

Hope all goes well with you daughter's graduation Everose & your mom does ok with the travel. What an exciting time for your daughter! Mine was just home for spring break- always nice to have her here.

Have fun at the quilt show this weekend Meanmom.

Hope everyone is doing well this week. So far so good for me.