Old 04-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Termi

What fun to see everyone's blocks this week.

Honchey, beautiful crystal star, love that plum color in the middle. Your hats look great!!! So cute! Great job on both!
anael, that's so neat the way you combined the two blocks. The blue is gorgeous, nice job!

QuiltingNinasue, what great fabrics you chose in CS and I love what you did with DS by using three colors. It gives it a whole different look, great job!

JanieW, great fabric in each block. Love that shade of blue. Really like the subtle blue and white farm scene. Your work looks perfect on both!!

QuiltE, ooh, both blocks look wonderful, very very nice contrast and colors. Great job as always!

gardnergal970, the fabric in both blocks works wonderfully well. I've been surprised myself at how fabrics I don't like work and the ones I think will work don't. Great job on both!

wendiq, your blocks are anything but "blah", they're lovely!! Very cute fabric and beautiful colors. Great job on both!!

Well, here are mine. Talk about not knowing if fabrics will work or not. My CS is ok but not as good as I thought it would be.
Attached Thumbnails img_1606.jpg   img_1605.jpg