View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Barb-sewingmates

Hi Candace, We hope to start vending at shows in the future but we aren't scheduled for any at this time. I'm curious to know what kind of problems your friend had with her current table. I hope she'll inquire at [email protected] I'd be happy to answer any questions she has. Some people are concerned about the stability of the table, our tables will snug-up to give a close fit on any machine, they are sturdy and won't wobble. If the table doesn't fit properly we want to know because there are ways to fix that, usually a table will fit best around the freearm, but sometimes the best fit is obtained by leaving the accessory box attached, and rarely a custom part may be necessary. The all-metal legs will never break or fall off, they have fast, positive and repeatable height adjustments from 2-1/2" to 4-1/2" tall to fit every machine from a very short Featherweight to a tall embroidery machine or serger. The same table will fit a Janome Gem perfectly, and easily adjust to fit a Viking Designer, it will fit the old Bernina 830 sport, as well as the new Bernina 830. I can say this because we've sold hundreds of tables for all of these machines and we've never had a customer report that it didn't fit. We receive wonderful positive feedback every day to assure us that the tables do fit every portable sewing machine. The other custom tables on the market do have their advantages if you plan to use only one machine, but the versatility and quality of a Sew AdjusTable can't be matched, and we make it very easy to get your money back if you are not satisfied (including US shipping). Thanks for your response! I would love to see you at a show someday. Oh, and the other question most people ask... is the table top smooth with nothing sticking up to catch on the fabric? Yes! The pictures are deceiving but the top is perfectly smooth.