Old 04-16-2012, 08:04 AM
DonnaRae

I get the email all the time for the estate sales and never think to look at any sales not close to where I live. It is kind of silly because I just read that they will do shipping. I guess the best thing to do before bidding would be to ask about shipping and find out how much. I don't think they do shipping on everything though. However they recently added an addition 15 percent to the finale cost for any item. I think that is i high percentage. They already receive a commission from the parties that are selling and then an additional 15 percent from the buyer. But I guess if you get something at a really good price it would be worth it. I bought a 8 X12 rug for my living room from them. That was before the 15 percent additional charge. I doubt if they had had the charge at that time I probably would not have bought it and would have lost out. It is a very nice very expensive rug that I paid a big $30 for. So like I said. Guess if it is cheap enough it would be worth it. Just still think 15 percent is awfully high.