View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 04:00 PM
sewsecksy

Originally Posted by SEGASAL View Post
I am not a happy camper at the moment....I went to sew today and the first thing I did was break a needle....and now it will not hold a stitch...and it will not pick up the bobbin thread....I have a Janome quilters companion 6019 anyone have suggestions on what it could be. I have taken off the plate and cleaned it out...there was lots of dust bunnies living in there....
Ok I have done this and I am sorry if this has already been posted by I can not read all there is. But first off get all those bunnies out of there and go to the Janome site and see if there is a troubleshooting section and if you can download. How to time your machine if not contact the company and see if there is one available or google a Janome group and see if there is some one in that group that does that and has a tutorial.
I got one for my Singer and I do all the cleaning and DH does all the timing once he learned how to do that he can now do it for all my machines, they are all pretty much the same. If this is still not available to you, email me privately with Machine Timing in the sub line and I will help you out.
Good Luck
Johanna S
Las Vegas