Old 04-19-2012, 03:49 AM
quiltnut4ever

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
I have had a lot of complaintsthis month of packages that are unsatisfactory. They include stainedmaterial, used hand creams, scraps of material when secret pal hasn'tindicated that she does applique`. Also outdated candy. Scraps offabric smaller than a block. Scrap booking supplies when secret palhas not said that she does scrapbooks. Some smell VERY strongly ofsmoke. What I wold like you to do is 2 things. FIRST READ WHAT YOURSP HAS WRITTEN DOWN ON HER INFORMATION THAT WAS SENT TO YOU. SECONDBEFORE YOU PACKAGE THINGS UP LOOK AT THEM AND TRY TO IMAGINE THEMTHROUGH YOUR SECRET PAL'S EYES. ASK YOUR SELF, IF I HAD FILLED OUTTHIS INFORMATION FORM WOULD I LIKE THIS PACKAGE? It only takes aminute. Do NOT send things that you don't want or have anoverabundance of, unless it is something on the information list.Don't send your cast offs. Don't send your junk. Regifting is OKunless it is something hand made then I just don't feel that isright! Please do not send me a pm asking if your sp complained. Mostof you do an awesome job! Lori
Well said Lori. I appreciate everything I do receive but for those who do and get "shorted" in some sense its not right.