View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 11:52 AM
meanmom

Welcome MommaK and Quiltermomma. Don't pressure yourselves to catch up. This is a fun group. MommaK I just saw you in another group I am a member of. Welcome there too. Wow the blocks are so beautiful again this week. I am now 2 weeks behind. Pokerdiva the center of yours almost looks like it is going to pop off of the screen. I hope to catch up soon. I finished a baby quilt this morning at 1:00 AM that was for a shower today and need to have another one finished by May 18th. I have fabric that is all that is finished. As soon as I work out the design I will start. I am going to try to take a day off of work this week to play catch up with things. I agree the Sundays keep coming faster and faster.
The LQS has been bugging me to teach a class for a while. I caved yesterday and am teaching a class for the spicy spiral table runner In June and a paper piecing class sometime this summer, pattern and project still to be determined. I have never taught a class before. Hope it goes ok. We scheduled my class the day that my favorite teacher works in case I tun into a problem.
Well off to my sewing room to figure out the design of the baby quilt. Happy sewing to everyone.
Pat