View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 11:21 AM
BizzieLizzie

Very rarely do we have perfection and anything hand made in my opinion can be imperfect. I think that what is most important is the thought behind the process and in this case, a well meaning purpose. I think that your quilt is lovely. I can see what you are concerned about but with time and use, these imperfections will go unnoticed. I agree with the others about gifting a quilt to your liking for this person at work. I would be concerned about the impression you would give to people at work if they think you are giving a quilt that is not as nice as the ones you have given before. If I was the receiving party, it would not bother me in the least! I would be so happy but I could't say for your colleague. Best wishes.

Originally Posted by Lauriepark View Post
I am new here as of today.... I think its a beautiful quilt! Some people do not like orange some love orange!
I think this girl would love it if she loves the color! good luck there! Laurie

Originally Posted by scottishmist View Post
Hello Kate
I'm just new to the forum and to quilting just started my first quilt and I think it's lovely I would be over the moon if someone give me that lovely quilt as a gift.
Jan
To the new comers, welcome to quilting board!

Last edited by BizzieLizzie; 04-25-2012 at 11:23 AM.