Old 04-29-2012, 10:52 AM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Oh I wished I had known. I have actually cut partial sets but found out I was short some fabric for a couple pieces in the block and then bought new fabric to finnish the block with all the same pattern or colors. I think the problem is too that when I find a pattern like on quilter's cache it is for one block only and I often have a hard time figuring out how much I need for 12 blocks. I am glad for the change and hope it will help more people. Most of my batik stash is FQ but I did buy yardage for the swap. Hmm maybe I need to make some more now I can use those strips. LOL

Originally Posted by PinkLotus View Post
OK, I have decided to make a change to help some out who are wanting to use from their stash.

- You make a set of 12 blocks out of the SAME pattern, but you can use ANY Batik fabrics to make your blocks

- ANY 12" finished block (12.5" at time of mailing cause the 1/2" is your seam allowances) block pattern will work!

I hope this helps out those who are wanting to use what they have on hand. I am sending Patrice a PM now to change this on the first page.