Old 05-01-2012, 02:50 PM
meanmom

Pam H I love the mystery quilt. It is so satisfying to complete a project. I have way too many UFO's right now and they are making me nuts. I don't like this many things going at once. MY baby quilt is marked and ready to layer to FMQ. The t-shirt just need a border and I need to decide if I am quilting it or having it done. I am making a table runner for Mothers day, well in my mind, not started yet. Plus several other UFO's floating around. I need 2 quilt blocks by Tuesday for quilt guild, one is finished and one needs about an hour. I am doing the 50 paper pieced stars group on here and am 3 behind. I have been wanting to do Dear Jane for a long time. My LQS is starting a group on Saturday that I signed up for but I forgot I am walking a 5K on Saturday. SO I guess I will miss the first class.
The classroom where the teacher has been making me nuts has been a little better. I finally talked to her. Not my style to do this but I made myself do it since I will be there again next year. She didn't realize how I felt but she knew I was often pissed off. She has been trying the last few days. I also talked to the other aide who I really like. She agreed with me some and has been telling the teacher when she does things to cut me off. The teacher and the other aide are best friends so she can talk to her that way. They also eat lunch together and sometimes go out on the weekend etc. Hopefully things will improve. The kids have been absolutely awful but that I can deal with. I worked with mentally ill kids for 9 years. These kids are easier than them. One of our kids is such a mess they were talking about expelling him yesterday. I work with multiple disability kids. THey aren't sure what to do with him. As of right now I might be stuck being his one on one aide the rest of the year. He wears you out. YOu can never be sure when he is going to run out of the building or jump across the table and hit you or lash out at another kid. Only 25 days next. The director of special ed talked to me about it today. Not too sure where it is all going yet. Working with him would require a lot of chocolate. I need to find a good substitute.