View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 08:30 PM
urgodschild2

Hi everyone,
I'm Baaack!!! Australia was wonderful but I am glad to be home. I want to recheck with everyone to let you know who has sent me their F8 and also the ones that I have received. I will admit that I was so in awe of listening to everyone on here and thinking that when I got home I would find all my squares finished and sent to me and I will confess I was a little envious that I still have to do everyones. But I was thrilled to find that I only had 6 squares sent back to me. They are beautiful. BUT I made the mistake of including a self addressed envelop with my name on it and my name as the return envelop. So what happened is three of the squares returned to me has no name on it. I don't know who made them. My camera is being recharged and when it is done I will post pictures of them so that three of you wonderful ladies can claim them and then I can thank you. They are so beautiful. So to list those who have sent me a F8.
Linda Dugas
Gayle Van Nort
Carol Thompson
Rosalie D'Agostino
Donna Arruda
Dotty Mandlin
Shelley Lee
Diane Barfield
Lynn Nance
Marcia Smith
Marybeth Nieves
Shannon Childs
Theresa Kehoe
Sandy LePoidevin
Karen Pavone
and Mary Chow???? No name on fabric but I am assuming this is you. The material is cowboys and cowboy boots....Brown and blue on a beige background.

I understand that Mary Henry has been waylaid a little and that's ok...No pressure. Just wanted to verify with all of you.
Now the people who have sent my grown up blocks back to me. I got from
Donna Arruda
Dotty Mandlin
Theresa Kehoe
Then I have three that I don't know who sent them
Now I am going to have fun and go pick out material for all of you.

Barb