Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Havplenty

the docs confirmed that my sil has the more serious of the two cancers, ovarian cancer. i am trying to wait most patiently for an update because i dont want to add more stress to the situtation by constantly calling them for updates.

i survived my week of childcare duty. now as i try to put my home back together (i had to move things around), i am finding little things they left behind. my niece & nephews cant fool me, they left their things so they can have a reason to come back and stay again. whomever said that taking care of children is like riding a bike (you never forget), they lie. my timing was so outta whack that i found myself going to bed at 10pm and i never do that.

okay all this talk about being old, whose says because you are over 40 you're old? i'm not buying that. there's a cougar lurking around somewhere around in me. i celebrate with joy every year that comes to me now if i can just remember how old i am. hey btw, does anyone have a sure fire tip on how to color enhance or tame those wild wily hairs that seem to spring up all over the place?