Old 05-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

My DD had a fly in her hamburger and McDonalds. They acted like it was not true and we added the fly.Twice, different occasions, there were flies on those foot long sandwiches from subway. A big piece of pottery in the bowl of soup at the Olive Garden. My DH cut his mouth on that one. When we showed the piece of pottery they made it seem like we planted it. What is upsetting to me is that when we found stuff in the restaurants they offered nothing and acted like it was our fault. I think it would have been simple to offer my DD another hamburger. We never went to the Olive Garden again. I found a cigarette but under my last bite of food on a plate in a hospital cafeteria. Apparently some one had used it as an ash tray and then served food on it. Gag! Life worms on packaged fish from Costco. (sea bass)

A raw egg in the bottom of a closed Heineke beer bottle. A box of browny mix from Costco with lots of those black flies inside the closed bag of mix. The store tried to make it like it happened at our house. I pointed out the bag was not open and I had just bought it the week before. Expiration date on box proofed me right. I got my money back.

Last edited by Annaquilts; 05-06-2012 at 05:34 AM.