Old 05-08-2012, 06:52 AM
greenini

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
speaking of which there was a segment tonight on a news show about consuming insects for proteins because they are plentiful and fast producing. entomologists are working to get insects sold in grocery stores and on americans plates sometime in the near future.

there is a restaurant in trendy san francisco that serves them on the menu and yuppies were there eating them as if they were chips. eewwwwww!!!!! yuk!!!!! i feel a nightmare coming on tonight.

Yup and I was eating while they did it....double yuck. I must say I'm not normally squeamish and have never really minded snakes, insects (excepting roaches, ants, pests) etc, but somehow watching her cook live worms made me gag...

BTW, already got the on the boobagram so good for another year! Makes 6 yrs now on the 2nd time for poor Leftiticia (i named her somewhere in the process of having cancer twice in her).

Robyn, so sorry to hear your problems. I sure am hoping all clears up on all the medical issues for you and your family. Keep your good attitudes...it all helps. big hugs.

Still working on my sp's package, slowly very slowly. She lives in the state where I was born and lived for 5 years and in a town I've visited several times. She's east of the Miss River and N of the Mason Dixon line....

Last edited by greenini; 05-08-2012 at 07:02 AM.