Old 05-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Juli

My mom, her twin sister, brother and Dad and his second wife, took a trip to Branson a few years ago, we have family there. My Great Grandparents and several other family relatives are buried in Nevada. My Grandpa showed them the school he went to in school, where the Calvary went there, a part of the Oregon Trail.

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
have you thoroughly checked your family tree? i am sure there is a connection somewheres like you or a relative visting/staying in branson or the ozarks, eating switzer licorice, maybe enjoyed toasted ravioli, enjoyed a busch beer product, enjoyed any number of MO bred artists (redd foxx, tina turner, maya angelou, brad pitt, john goodman, kevin kline, mary engelbreit(fabrics), langston hughes, mark twain, tenessee williams [grew up here]), had some dee-licious gooey butter cake, watched st. louis cardinals baseball, watched the football rams (ok so i may be reaching here), a least seen the clydesdale horses. i know there is a connection somewheres, there's gotta be and i know that i can find it.