Old 05-14-2012, 08:22 PM
SharonAnne

MS Cupid - I know we are ALL praying for you and my heart says you will be just fine.

Wanda Lou - The power of prayer!!! I'm sooo happy for you and your sister that she has emerged from her coma. Still praying that there is improvement everyday.

Krystyna - Awesome story about catching 5 fish at once. Were it anyone else, I'd say it was a fish "tale". I'd love to see that herring hook come up out of the water with multiple fish. On another note (pun intended), when I went back to college at age 56, I had to take some general ed courses, so I took Dance in World Culture. Among what we studied, was Indian music/dance. Our teacher new a dance instructor who came for the day and taught us some of the dances. Truly a fun experience (not to mention excellent exercise). The instructor was clothed in native colorful costumes. It was a great class!!!

Sibi - I was saddened to hear about your Mom's cancer and the pain associated with it. I truly hope she was blessed with a pain free Mother's Day.

I have my package and I have sent my package. Now I can sit back and enjoy photos of everyone elses, while eagerly waiting for the June swap.