Old 05-18-2012, 10:15 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
LOL, I had to look twice at "Kajillion" I was wondering if it was a new fabric designer that I had not heard of... Then it dawned on me it must be a very big number!

I am not in the mood to work on any of my old projects, I think I will start a new one! My husband does not get it! I told him I always will have more projects going that I will ever be able to finish in a month, he thinks it is more like a life time~ Men!
LOL...sorry, Marybeth...I need to remember not everyone speaks in "kiffese"...I had to double check and make sure I did put the word "kajillion" in quotations...so at least I wouldn't seem as "loony-toony"...(yep, another "kiffism")..lol..I think maybe I should head to bed, maybe I can blame all of this on needing sleep...riiiight... Yes, I meant it to be a big #...and my dh sounds like yours...dh was joking with me one time and asked if my quilt group friends and I ever do finish any of the quilts we start on...I gave him "the look" (with a smile, of course.)...he hasn't mentioned it again...
Take care,
Kif
PS I do think maybe you are on to an idea...starting a fabric line and naming it "kajillion"...hmmm...lol...