Old 05-21-2012, 03:20 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
Hehe, this is a fun group. I finished 3 UFO projects this weekend and even finished one I had totally forgot about for a gift, so I saved going to buy a gift!

My Hubby is really a sweetheart, I did make a promise that I would not buy fabric for the month of May... I really think I made it more to myself, but our beloved dog passed away this week and FQ's were on sale at the LQS for a dollar so I went and bought a few dozen! It was good therapy and now that some projects are finished I am back to working on this new one. I am making a scrappy table topper with 2 inch squares. And a memorial wall hanging with the Dogs picture.

I can see your new fabric line already! My daughter when she was little asked me if there were a "tranzillion stars in the sky", I told her "I think so"
Marybeth; Im so sorry to hear about the passing of you beloved dog. I think its wonderful that you are making a memorial wall hanging for the family. Are you going to use any pieces of his doggie bed or a favorite blanket of his/hers in the wall hanging??