Old 05-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Pinkwater

Sincerest apologies to Ann aka annt59. My computer's usb ports aren't working and I finally got my camera's memory chip and a card reader to work so the picture uploaded to my computer at work (shhhhhh)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337511[/ATTACH]

Inside the package was: silver rick rack, recipe cards, a scissor lock (I'm going to use that a work!), and mug rug, needle case, measuring gauge, four fabrics (in colors I love of course), peppermint patties and a magazine from 2003.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]337512[/ATTACH]

Ok, I thought the magazine was a bit weird...but last night in the tub, where I read all my quilting magazines ;-) I discovered s pattern for a chicken and egg quilt that was made by paper piecing blocks! AWESOME! (I also discovered the postit that Ann had marked the page with all folded inside. (sorry Ann).
Anyway, here's the deal: I love dark chocolate and mint, I'm into chickens and have been collecting images of funky chicken blocks on pinterest, I'm still a bit nervous about maintaining that magic 1/4 inch, the blue and green paisley fabric is some of my all time favorites which I was running out of and all the other goodies, well let's just say that Ann hit a home run!
@----- I am sending you a rose and can't thank you enough for the great package!! And to everyone, this has been really fun for my first swap. I can't wait for June!!
Attached Thumbnails dscn0094-800x600-.jpg   dscn0095a.jpg  

Last edited by Pinkwater; 05-23-2012 at 11:05 AM.