Old 05-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
I'll sign up to again, even though I haven't gotten anything this month. I think my Sp forgot me. Oh well. I know Lori said it had been mailed but so far nothing.

verna, lori will make sure that everyone in the swap gets a package. she is the hostest with the mostest like that. yours could be coming from overseas which sometimes takes a bit longer or it could have been mailed late, which of course will make it late getting to you. but either way, you will get an enjoyable package. don't worry, be happy.

on another note: i thought sending to 3 secret pals these last months would help me to get my swap bin to a manageable level. well i now see 2 swap bins, a number of bags with swap stuff, a coupla boxes with swap stuff and swap stuff sitting in places that i never intended it to be. so much for managing things.

i guess if i stop buying things i can get there (avid estate sale shopper here). could i possibly consider including more things in the boxes i send?. as it is now, i try to fill all the available space in a package if i can fit something in an air pocket. i am sure the post office has my pic posted somewhere as the priority mail taper & to be on the lookout for me. oh well, i will get it all figured out.