Old 05-27-2012, 03:29 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
Nancy do the oil & heat on that thing while you jiggle it a bit - but do make sure that thing on the bottom of the machine is very clean and re-oiled too - it should slide nice. I have had to oil those buggars from the inside of the machine and the outside - be careful of that belt - no oil on the belt. You also may need to oil it from inside and then lay the machine on it's face or oil it from the outside and lay it on it's back. Then do other angles. You want that Triflow to do the work for you. I have a couple machines that are very well greased - there must be a whole tube on one of them. I think I will tackle that one soon. It is a 15 clone - I can't seem to keep those in the shop - people must like them or something.
Ok I have gotten the bight lever to move a 1/4". It is just fozen solid! I know the problem has to be in the bight control because when I do those decorative stitches the machine zig zags just fine. I just can't move the lever that moves the needle right or left to set it right or left! So it is going to soak some more!

Nancy