Old 05-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Everose

Jen, I thought I was the only one with that problem. I collect but don't want to cut into them. Last mystery I had to (HA HA) purchase fabric that i would cut. This time it took me forever to decide because some is "to nice" to make something for me. I know I deserve, but I'm one who wants to use her things and doesn't want it just laying around. Read the instructions, but was unclear about the scrappy look. How many total squares do we end with? I have a lot of scraps that would work for this.

I hope your brother has a place to stay in Minot. It has been awfully hard to find motels or apts because of the oil and flood problems. 3 months is a long time to be away from home. The last number of summers I traveled with the business, but was only gone 1 1/2 to 2 months. Then I was staying with cousins or friends. But it was nice to get home and use my own things.

Irish, my white has little triangles on it. But I have a number of white/white so will look to see if any have stars. Yes my snowmen are little so will look good on the 1/2 sq. I just need to cut!!!!!

We didn't have rabbits when we had Commander or dog sat for others. I'm going to put some hair out tomorrow.

Time for bed. Quiet day here, but never know what the night will bring. I work again tomorrow morning so will check in after I get home.

Have a great Monday all.