Old 05-29-2012, 11:46 PM
dublb

Originally Posted by carriem View Post
I got this block done today and a good start on clover blossom...have to wait to finish that until Thursday since I work tomorrow. Thought I would post it now since I can't post this week's blocks for a little while yet.

Crystal had the day off so she came out to sew for a bit in the clubhouse. She worked on "confounded" rose...didn't get it quite finished before having to leave. Hopefully she will get pictures soon to share with you all

Carrie
Carrie - I think it is just perfect! A darlin' li'le star. Be sure that Crystal knows we want her here. We need her input, just like we need everybodie's input.

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 View Post
Dubib...if you didn't use trmplates or pp before, how did you quilt?
I've been hand quiltin' for years (I think nearly 30 yrs.) I would hand quilt cheater or whole cloths. I only started piecing & machine quiltin' about 6 yrs ago. I learn slowly, or so it seems ta me. I have been following rotary cutter directions so far. On a side note every time I would try ta take a class, someone in my family would end up in the Hospital. My DF twice, My DGF, my DFIL more times than I can count, & my DGM twice. The FMQ class I took in March was the first class I got ta finish. I've learned more in the few years I've been on this board that I could ever have in a class.