Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by Krystyna
You'll being seeing it!
krystyna i have to say this, i take nothing for granted. my mother passed away suddenly at my age. she was fine when i last talked to her and then 3 hours later she wasn't. and then this zero to stage iv cancer with my sil i tell you i take nothing for granted.

i really try to enjoy each day that i know i have. tomorrow is always a mystery. so i don't bemoan my natural hair highlights (gray. they are even showing up in my eyebrows), another birthday, an extra pound an ache or a pain. the aches and pains i have managed to keep away because i exercise pretty regularly and i eat healthy (plenty of fruits & veggies) but i do battle chronic allergies, asthma & some new nerve pain. but i don't bemoan this either i just try to find a way for us all to co-exist peacefully.

but at my age (52) i have seen perfectly healthy people take a sudden turn and then they are gone. at this age people you know start to leave this life. i have had sudden death defying illnesses in my own family, things we are still gving thanks for today. nope i take nothing for granted. i would like to be around (like the sharp witted 80yr ole little lady i wanted to adopt) but i will enjoy each day as it comes.