View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Kathy Buell

Hello from Juneau, Alaska. My name is Kathy Buell and I have been quilting since my grandma taught me when I was 11 years old, wow that was 32 years ago. I have 3 beautiful grown daughters that have alwasys slept under quilts or afgans that I made. My oldest twin still sleeps with her baby blank. (she is 22 and married) I have been reading your posts and looking at the beautiful quilts that all of you make and thought that I would try posting a few of my own. Now, I want all of you to keep in mind that I am not a pro at quilting and I'm still learning with every quilt that I do. I like to piece my quilts on the mechine but I either hand tie them or quilt them by hand, mostly in the ditch. I have yet to have a perfect quilt top but my kids think the the flaws are what make them great and it is the love that I put in them that counts. Oh and by the way, I live in Juneau, Alaska and no I didn't vote for Sara P., she really isn't all that, really. Anyway, I will try to post some pictures of quilts that I have done over the past year or so. Wish me luck.