Old 06-08-2012, 07:10 PM
SunlitenSmiles

wow...just landed on the deck in the back of the caboose......better than landing on the cow catcher, for sure.
well last night it rained something fierce and the wind came up and we were running thru tunnels to save signs and some signs had to come down so to survive the weather....and there was another group that was wearing the same green uniform but with gold braid and they seemed really confused about the signs..... but all in all it was such fun and after one last visit to the Wicked Thimble for a bit more ale ......
and one last stroll thru seeing all the quilts ..... they are beautiful, every one is beautiful....
but......need to be home for saturday mornings' clue........so said my thank yous and goodbys then asked the fearless leader ...... about getting back to the mystery train.....they said 'dear little ole white haired lady, all you need to do is tap the walking stick (thay gave me a walking stick because the ground in the tunnels was sorta uneven) three times on the ground and you will be back to you grand mystery train".......then they handed me this great bunch of shamrocks to share with all of you....(so sweet of them) I tapped my walking stick and here I am at the caboose with the shamrocks....when I steadied myself with the walking stick it dissapeard......sigh.....so now hurry to the club car to put the shamrocks in water for all to enjoy..........................

Last edited by SunlitenSmiles; 06-08-2012 at 07:15 PM. Reason: spellig