Old 06-16-2012, 06:06 AM
BarbM32

Hi girls, I always heard reading all the directions really helps. So only a few minutes ago I realized June 30 was the last day you can sign up and that JULY 31st was the last day to mail your blocks so in August we find out what we are getting back. This is so good for me that I will have time to make more blocks.
We have been so busy with my GD and our Paul, 3, and Noah 9 mo. moving into their own place. Still doing a lot of baby sitting which is fine as both have been with us since birth.
Also had a tornado #1or a #2 hit the town that supposedly is invincible and completely tore off the metal roofs of 2 of our buildings, also ruining the AC equipment and the Dish. What with my husband having surgery two days earlier, it did not help matters any that he and a helper are trying to replace everything. Still do not have AC but nights are cool with use of fans. Our living quarters are part of the buildings so everything is in an uproar and hopefully sometime this week we will get new AC. Please put us in your prayers. We need them. BarbM32