View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 05:56 PM
MzMcKee

Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
I have a chance to buy a HQ Sixteen with a PC Quilter and gracie frame for 3,000 $ Do you think that's a good buy?
I know nothing about using it, she said she would set it up and give me a days training. Does any one have this and do you like it . Is it hard to run? Thanks
I use a HQII Frame extended to 12 FT with a PC Quilter and the MAX Throat. I love it! (max throat is a system that allows your 9in throat machine stitch up to 15", unlike most mine does work) I've had this set up for about 6 years. I love getting exactly what I want with every row. Last year I did upgrade the PC Quilter by retro fitting it with MRQ hardware which came with Pro-Q designer, a software program that allows you to lay out and program your complete quilt design. It's wonderful... I only wish I didn't have to sell it. I'm having some serious medical issues that need to be taken care of and won't be able to use the system when its done. Don't be afraid... take that first step and remember, whatever the timing if something happens you'll find a way to work through it...