View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Neesie

Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
(1) Thank you all for your prayers for Dakota! They had to do several scans and procedures and finally an EDG & Colonoscopy (yes on a 14 mo old!) But Praise the Lord they found the problem, he had an ulcer in is upper GI area. Pretty good size too! They were able to cauterize it and we are now home. They think the Amoxicillian he was on tje 7 days before for tonsilitis caused the ulcer.

(2) i got my needlecase from Karen Folsom AKA brwn-eyedgirl it was a patchwork 2x2 squares with a cross stitched from that says: LIFE" is a patchwork of friends! So cute!!! THANK YOU SO MUC Karen!!!

(3) Can someone please tell me how to search and find names )aka my ss) to send them a PM? I HAVE gone to the member list and searched there, but could not find her. I have come back to this group and hit ctrl F to try and search for her name on here and that didn't work. There HAS TO BE an easier way, please tell me how.
Thanks everyone!!!!

This exchage was fun,
Thank heavens Dakota is now on the mend! Prayers have been answered!

As for the screen name/real name, you probably need to ask the exchange hostess. Guess we need to start asking that both be included, in the info.