View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Jratcliff

Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
Is there a longarm machine that works like it's suppose to without glitches in the machine every time you use it? All the LA's I know are always having problems about the machines messing up and going through hoops before the dealer will even think about really helping. Honestly I don't know one LA dealer in my area that I trust to be of any help if I buy a multi thousand dollar machine from them after seeing how they treat other customers. Getting a company rep from any of them is impossible. I don't think the companies know or care how bad the dealers can be.
About 3 years ago I got a Baileys LA quilter and absolutely love it. True there is a huge learning curve & I seem to learn something new every time I use it, but that's not the fault of the machine. Every time I've had a question, the company owner actually answers the phone & gives me more than enough help.
It is a simple machine without all the bells & whistles, but I wouldn't trade it for anything else. I am sorry your friends have had such poor experiences with their machines, but it does seem that people only talk about problems and not their good experiences.