Old 07-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Thank you Jaba for everything you did and are doing. I am not sure either what else to do.I understand that there might be a delay or some one else needing to finnish these swaps. Life happens! I am just not sure why atleast Patrice or some one from the board or swaps was not contacted to let the rest of us know what is up. Hopefully the kind board member trying a drive by visit will be able to find out more. We'll wait patiently. I put about $70-80 into this swap with three sets and the postage.

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
An update: as of today I still have had no reply's to my answering machine messages, I have called everyday morning and again at night. Seems like someone would call just to tell me to go to h---. Went through the town newspaper, nothing, even have contacted the local police dept. and they thought I was nuts asking for a welfare check to see if she was okay. Now I have contacted another board member that lives just 28 miles from her to check. She is a member of the Boomerang swap that we are doing and has not heard from PinkLotus either so she is going to drive over there this week-end and see what she can find out. When I hear from her about what she found out I will let everyone know. That's about all I can do from Wyoming