View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:06 AM
KyKaren1949

Originally Posted by DawnA View Post
I really want to make a bird quilt all of a sudden. Ive been seeing these cute little birds on fabric lately! I must find all I can... I mean like sitting on the floor at Joanns and indivdually sorting through the fat quarter bins. Yeah Im an addict for sure I also want to try this bird applique I saw recently. Just curious what other people are into right now
Shabby Fabrics has been giving instructions for a mystery quilt made of little cottages for the different seasons of the year. They have 7 patterns posted so far as well as the General instructions.

You can find them at www.ShabbyFabrics.com They release a new one around the 7th of each month. They are going to be so cute! There will be 12 blocks plus the finishing instructions. The patterns will be available through March of 2013. OR you can purchase them all from them or buy the BOM kit with everything included.

I've just been downloading the free patterns so I can use my own fabrics. I'll probably use a wider variety of colors than the pastels they have been using.