Thread: Art Quilters?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Judebug

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
Personally, I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread. There is so much info packed in here and has been a great go-to thread for me to remember brands, techniques, etc. with PHOTOS (). More photos would be fun. We all define art a little uniquely but mainly it seems to be the freedom to explore and express. I love everyone's contributions on this thread. Thanks for starting it Judebug! Love your horse quilt also.
Thank you SewExtremeSeams. I'm glad Suzie set up a permanent Art Quilt Challenges Monthly thread under Forum Main QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests. That helps keep the challenge portion of this thread ongoing, while allowing both threads to happily co-exist. And as Ghostrider pointed out, the Challenges are easier to return to being on one page, however, I find by subscribing to specific threads I want to routinely revisit, I can access them via Quick Links in the tool bar at the top of this page. It's great that you are making use of the info. being shared on both threads. I'm learning from them as well.