Old 07-19-2012, 10:39 AM
marytoddliz

hello all~ i am feeling better, getting more movability in my fingers in right hand, left hand is still pretty painful, bummer is i am left handed. but thankfully i have a great family that helps, with that and a wicked sense of humor, anthing is doable!

hubby was able to hire some help with painting job so we should be able to head home this weekend... i feel bad that i did not get to do very much shopping at quilt shops here in oregon, didn't get to go to my dughters in seattle, I can't drive.... but I am so glad i can type, takes a while, but it is a blessing.

I love looking at the packages, great things being sent around. My quilting group back home has volunteered to help finish some projects i am working on. but truly i just cant wait to getbetter, i want to brush my own hair... lol u should see what hubby has come up with to keep itoff my face!

lori,prayers to your neighboors family, such a terrible thing to happen. twinkie, prayers for a speedy recovery, i know how frustrating the recovery can be.

Krystna, the monkey is going to head your way when hubby has a little time to help me with package, in the mean time it is keeping me company

time to rest my fingers~ Mb