Old 07-19-2012, 03:48 PM
mdall

Okie Dokie, back from dinner and tummy is full. Now onto the goodies. Once again thanks so much to Fayzer. The box you sent was amazing and so in tune with all the stuff I either needed or wanted. So where to start. First, a wonderfully bright beach towel, beleive it or not at the age of 38 I still didnt have my own. Problem solved. Now, a bunch of fabric including a jelly roll that appears to be from her stash and its wonderful, some fat quarters, and some beautifully embroidered fabric. Also, a clip-on LED light, a book, some Breast Cancer Awareness straight pins, 5 wonderful pattern from the sewing with Joanne collection, a lovely handmade potholder, a sampler CD of country music, postcard from Florida,the newest issue of Quilter's World, some funny expressions stickers, bobbins along with a too cute little box to store them in, and an absolutely wonderful June Taylor Perfect Half-Square & Quarter- Square Triangle slotted ruler. I think I covered everything, if not sorry its in the pics.
Attached Thumbnails dsc02608.jpg   dsc02610.jpg   dsc02615.jpg  

Last edited by mdall; 07-19-2012 at 03:52 PM.