View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 04:12 PM
Karissa

I have a very dear friend that is involved with setting up a place where young girls can go if for no other reason than to talk & have someone listen & not judge them. It is all volunteers & donations they do various things like trips to drs. appointments, pharmacies for medications, or for groceries, or just set an listen. Because most of these girls don't have jobs they have no way of buying just the basic things they will need when their little one arrives. So I have been making receiving blankets, nighties, etc putting together a small layette. Letting them know someone cares. I've used up just about all my stash so I'm asking for some help if you have any fabric, patterns etc that would be suitable for these kind of things to be made from that would be great.
Everything is donated, everyone volunteers there time. They are a wonderful group of ladies that want to fill a need that we so need in our area so these girls don't feel they are all alone.
You can reach me thru the Private Message & I'll will get back to you with the information that you need.
Thank You Karissa