View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 07:39 AM
tildiemae

HURRAY.....I finished all the blocks and mailed them all this morning!! I thought I was doomed yesterday as I had only three blocks to finish and the electricity went out! I couldn't believe it...it must've been a major problem as it didn't only affect our town but others in our area...WOW!! You quickly realize what you can and can't do without electricity!!! Anyway, they are done. I hope you all like the choices I picked! The update on our Maggie is she is doing better. Her limp is getting less but her eyes still look sad! When our daughter arrived she hobbled to the door just a wagging her tail...almost brought tears to my eyes!! Well, it's been great to 'get to know' everyone and it's an awesome experience to swap with so many people and from all areas of the world and the USA. I look forward to seeing everyone's finished quilt and many, many thanks from the bottom of my heart for your time and talents to make each of my blocks! I'm now off to our quilting group's sewing day....last night I attended an embroidery class sponsored by Floriana...my mind was really swimming after I left that. So very informative but I've got a long ways to go to master the embroidery part of my sewing machine but it does look fun to do!! Again, many thanks to all of you!