Old 08-05-2012, 11:32 AM
sassey

I absolutely hate housework I blame it on my mom it seemed no matter how hard I worked cleaning it was never clean enough she would find a streak in the window or someting else. Now many years later I do the fly lady thing sort of, at least 15 minutes a day cleaning one room and my house looks presentable. I have tried to find a teen to hire but none around here wants to work, I cannot vacumn so have a I robot that vacumns it does a fairly good job but
I need someone to come and move furniture and vacumn good. Try to change sheets everyweek but it always gives me bad chest pains use mostly paper in kitchen but makes me feel guilty for the enviroment I steam mop kitchen and bathroom but know I will have to rest afterwords my bed hasnt been pulled out and cleaned behind or under since the last time my daughter came to help me. Who would think laundry could be so hard my machines are on same floor I am but to carry laundry from bathroom to laundry room usually gives me chest pains and my back is killing me by the time I get the dryer emptied. It is so frustrating wish I could afford Merry Maids but I cant so I just do best I can and forget the rest Getting old and sick is not for the faint hearted.

Last edited by sassey; 08-05-2012 at 11:35 AM.