View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 03:08 PM
snipforfun

I love(ed) the Reliable especially for the shut off bypass and steam. At just about a year It stopped heating. They had me send it in - to Canada! International shipping and paperwork. Got it back and after a couple of weeks went out again. Back to Canada at their expense. I have it back but havent used it much as it is just like a space heater so will wait til the weather is cooler. In the meantime I bought a $13 Black And Decker. Works great! If the Reliable goes out again, it goes into the trash!

Originally Posted by jcrow
I own a Oliso (put away) and have the Reliable Digital Velocity also. I love the steam, but I hate where the button is put. Every time I grab the handle, I accidentally hit the button (which is on the top of the handle) and it turns it on low. Then a few minutes later I go back to iron and I have to reset the darn iron. If they could move the on/off low/high button off the top of the handle, it would be the perfect iron. I try not grabbing it by the top part, but somehow, I always hit the dang button and then it turns the heat down to low AGAIN! And I have to wait about 5 minutes for it to heat up hot enough. My first Oliso I loved, but after a year it wouldn't heat up. I called them and they had me send it back to them and within two weeks they sent me a free replacement. I think I need to get it back out and use it instead of the Reliable. But the steam on the Reliable in unbelievable. It ROARS!!!!! It's awesome!