Old 08-08-2012, 12:42 PM
hobbykat1955

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I mailed it! I mailed it!!! YIPPEE! (wheeeeee!). Of course now that its in the mail to my partner she won't even see it for a couple weeks as she is lounging around at her lake house in Rhode Island. I was so excited about the meer fact it was done I HAD to mail it. Goofy me.

I need some of those shorts for hand quilting. Who would like to come over and thread them all for me? I somehow think that nice tapestry needle I can see to use would leave big lake sized holes in a project. Hey, lakes, nature.. Amish love nature, I bet I could have hand quilted it after all. It would be an airy dq, nice and cool with all those perferations You guys amaze me at what you put out for the rest of us to enjoy. Way to go Krystyna.
SURPRISE...haven't left yet and your cute DQ arrived today along with allot of extra's...Thank You Elisabrat love the pattern you used "Lady of the Lake"...that would be me...getting up there now end of wk. Good choice of colors, you did a very nice job.
An extra Thank you for the "Snowman runner/pillow pattern, magazine...love going thru those and finding new things to work on, postcard showing the area of where you live...WOW...talk woods and trees and no local fabric SHOPS!!!! UGH....Would love keeping in touch...will PM you with my email...
Attached Thumbnails 100_5734.jpg