View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 02:10 AM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by Michael_r View Post
I love to save money online. Here is where I find Michaels coupons http://www.printablecouponsfreebies....haels-coupons/ and Joanns coupons. They do have Ac Moore coupons too.

Here is how I use to save money, maybe it helps someone else too.
- before buying anything online these days, I use to spot 3 things - free shipping codes (never shop without free shipping). x percent coupon codes/printable coupons - most stores have them/either on Facebook, either if you are signed up via email, either Googling it. And most important, if you are a first time shopper, you can sign up and get a printable coupon from the brand.
- not to mention I always keep in touch with many other couponing websites to see what deals, freebies and cheapies they have at the given day.

My advice, don't shop online (for example) without a free shipping code and a discount code. Most of the times they do stack together.

Hope this big answer doesn't upset anyone and I'll be happy to join your community.
Thanks!
Michael.
Thanks for the tips! Between my summer sky-high summer utility bills & the spike in gas prices, every little bit help!

Welcome from the wilds of western WI!