View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 06:01 AM
buddy'smom

Thanks Sue, we had a great time and was so nice to meet you. My sewing room however is a mess, we are in the middle of painting the kitchen & bath, so everything is so out of place, hope to get it all cleaned up this coming week for sure.

Originally Posted by MdmSew'n'Sew View Post
I had a wonderful time last Saturday with LovingIzabella and Buddy's Mom - we went to Windham and got mega doses of their wonderful repros and batiks - we got a couple of good pictures of us together, but April will have to post them, they were taken with her phone ... already planning our next get-together, may do our own little mini shop hop in western CT- then I got to visit Buddy's Mom sewing room, what a great space she has, peg board on the walls, everything hanging on hooks, I will really have to work hard to get my sewing room cleaned up before they come to see me!

I finally got the last blocks out, most of you should receive them tomorrow or Saturday, again, so sorry for the delays, my machine is kaput, but luckily I won a new one today on Ebay - I can hardly wait to get it! I love every block I received from all of you, my wonderful swap partners. I've been making more blocks to go with them, because of all your creativity, you've pushed me to use more colors and to try more patterns. This is going to be one spectacular quilt, thank you all again!

Here are some pictures
All your blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]354629[/ATTACH]

from another angle
[ATTACH=CONFIG]354630[/ATTACH]

your blocks with my first three additions
[ATTACH=CONFIG]354631[/ATTACH]

my Circle of Geese block, one of my favorite designs ... I would never have tried this one without seeing how everone stretched their imaginations with my fabric ... thank you all again and again - lots of hugs to one and all
[ATTACH=CONFIG]354632[/ATTACH]

Sorry for the redundant attachment, I can't figure out how to delete it, but then, it's worth looking at twice, your blocks all play together so nicely!