Old 08-12-2012, 07:24 PM
stitchingpost

Ok,here goes,sorry i havnt had a chance to tell everyone bout my big box i got from miss,HAVEPLENTY,,,,omg, its unbeliveable,and i cant post pics,so sorry,and sad ,here goes,I got a chicken soup book,and its beside my bed,,,3. Great cook books which my mom is usein one to fix me a birthday dinner tomor,,,woo hoo,,a i love lucy dvd,i am watchin in bed now,,,lol,a pin hold er for broken neddles,thank you,i said dirty word yesterday,cause i drop one and found it real quick,in my foot,some sewin neddles,a quilt worls mag,nite pad,and pen,nice,my dd,tryed to take,but didnt,,,lol. Chop sticks,i newded,pins,a post card from ST,LOUIE,,buttons,a nice bag of ribbion and lace,spools of ribbion.ok,youready for this,,,omg the fabric,i just love,and its is goin in my gs ispy quilt,one with fire trucks and spoted dogs,,one with ,fire truck,cop cars,emt trucks,one with,nursery ryhams,a holloween panal for a bag,,,,Ok,,,some b/w ,an white,and one with hearts,a great little card,that is so sweet,AnD,,,,,a sumplicty pattern,for,,,,you ready,,,,PIN CUSHIONS,now i can get in ANOTHER,,swap,omg,,,i hope i didnt leave any thing out,i cant tell you,how much i,just love every thing,ooohh,i forgot,i got just the cuteist pin cushing,which that one is going next to the bed,so when i get up out of bed i wont say bad words,HEHE,thank you soooooo much,MISS,HAVEPLENTY