Old 08-15-2012, 12:24 PM
Elisabrat

ok ok courier then, the puppy will come courier, with one cute kitten too for it to play with. Both will be securely humanely duct taped to the bottom of the steel uncrushable crate (air included) so they dont get tossed around chocolate securely attached in seperate carrier locked so said courier does not his paws on it before you do.. um anything else? oh oh oh and a string of dancing, singing girls who drive and type at the same time (such skills you say! wow now you HAVE TO JOIN) and of course piles and piles of beautiful fabric for you to play with too!

LovingIzabella, that is NOT a dog. That my dear is a pony. Your little girl has it all. Her own pony. My little girl will be crushed. She never got one of those..

oh fine only 15 measly blocks? I can do that eyes closed ok better not I am hell on irons and skin.. .. feel free to change your mind April should the need arise. or.. should someone drop out and need help you could always keep me in mind. We do only stocking presents with each other at the holiday so I never worry about having enough time or funds. The kids come up for a day or two then its just the two of us and all those kittens no one is taking me up on yet.. (AH! an idea! I will just put a ribbon on them when I return the finished blocks! dont tell anyone ok? it will be a secret)