Old 08-18-2012, 07:20 PM
SLHughes

Default My Awesome Package

I thought I would share with you my awesome package that I recieved from Luvstoquilt!!! She so out did herself and she couldn't have done a better job in putting the package together!! I so love it all.

I received an ergonomic handle holder, blue fat quarter, a snowman ornament (which I collect), pinkish/burgundy fabric, Christmas fabric, strawberry buttons (another thing I collect is strawberries), a cylinder holder with not paper in it, teas - caramel nut moose munch, ginger bread, and cinnamon. I cant wait to try the teas ... I love flavored teas however it has been way to hot here to try it out!! Christmas panel, 11 Joanne Patterns, pussy cat pattern, sheet of template plastic - I will be using this to make my templates for english paper piecing, fabric to make a Christmas Carol Book, another piece of Christmas fabric and 5 quilting magazines.

See my pic below and drool!!! It is all mine and I love it all!! I wont be sharing nothing out of my package; not even with my family!! Hehe!!!
Attached Thumbnails augswap.jpg